Compliance | Leeds | £19K - £21K
As a Telephone Complaints Handler, you will act as first point of contact in the contact centre for escalating unresolved expressions of dissatisfaction with a view to investigating and resolving matters. You will ensure compliance in line with company policy and in adherence to the FCA DISP handbook.
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to expand their experience within the legal sector at a rapidly growing company. As a business, we value all feedback and doing the right thing which assists us in the development and growth of the company.
Your role will include:
• Handling inbound and outbound calls where there is an unresolved expression of dissatisfaction/Level 1 complaint
• Investigate the complaint competently, diligently and impartially, obtaining additional information as necessary
• Escalate complaints to Level 2 for acknowledgement, investigation and a response in accordance with DISP and Company Policies
• Review and update Complaints Logs and Client Logs as required
BW Legal is seeking someone who is highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment ensuring that customers are treated fairly through the complaints journey.
We are looking for someone who has a confident disposition when dealing with customers, shows initiative and has the ability to assess situations objectively. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills and be a strong team player.
As a key member of the team, you will communicate effectively and demonstrate an awareness of the professional standards required when working in a dual regulated law firm and delivering quality of service to our clients.
• Telephone Complaints Handling (1 year minimum) is essential
• Experience working in a contact centre is desirable but not essential
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be familiar with the FCA’s Complaints Handling Rules (DISP)
• Applications from experienced customer service complaints handlers will also be considered