About the role
Reporting to the Head of HR, the Marketing Manager will lead the implementation and delivery of the communication and marketing plans.
You will run marketing campaigns and events to ensure the organisation achieves the level of reach and awareness with our consumers and business partners.
As the key leader of the marketing team, you will deliver the organisation’s brand, vision and values, building brand awareness and positive perception of the organisation. In addition to this, staying up to date with changes in the industry to keep the company ahead of their competition forms a vital part of the role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Social Media Strategies:
Working closely alongside the Internal Communications and Marketing Executive, you will create and implement social media strategies, focusing on driving engagement, user interaction and growing our organic reach and followers.
- Content and Website Management:
You will develop and implement a content strategy for the website, blog posts and social media and write engaging and creative content for our websites, social media and blogs.
- Marketing Campaigns:
Analyse and report on performance of campaigns with Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and Twitter Insights.
- Internal Communications:
Develop and deliver outstanding internal communications focusing on strategy and corporate priorities. Review internal communication channels, ensuring they are fit for purpose and regularly maintained through company newsletters.
- Employee Engagement Initiatives:
Assist with the employee social club, launch of new company benefits, drafting communications, posters and leaflets where needed.
Managing the company page, ensuring there are regular posts, tracking media and forum comments.
As well as the above, you will perform any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
BW Legal are seeking a enthusiastic, confident and outgoing person to join the marketing team who can interact with all types of people at all levels.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and professional with a positive attitude who demonstrates a commitment to the BW Legal business vision and values. Good organisational skills are vital and you will have a high attention to detail.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to present information in a clear, concise and interesting manner. You must demonstrate excellent copywriting, proofreading, editing and literacy skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Qualifications & experience
The successful candidate will have full-mix marketing experience and demonstrate the following skillset:
- SEO, PR, design, social media, direct marketing and digital.
- Educated to degree level or being qualified in marketing/digital/communications or any related field is preferable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and familiar with using Adobe Creative Cloud, and content management systems.
- A commercially-aware individual, experienced in leading a team, developing strategies and ideas.
- Experience using social media platforms in a business capacity; including analytics modules and ad management platforms, and also have a sophisticated understanding of Google Analytics and AdWords.