HR | Leeds | up to £30,000
This is a diverse and exciting role encompassing internal communications, employee engagement and employee and fundraising events.
Employee engagement aims to inspire and inform our colleagues while supporting them during their career at BW Legal. Taking direction from our CEO and HR, you will drive and promote company values across all levels of the business through social events, team building and communication and promotion of initiatives and new policies.
You will be integral to the implementation of our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and will work on our charity of the year project, ensuring annual fundraising targets are met. You will also be responsible for external events including our presence at trade shows.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Development and delivery of engaging internal communications to increase employee engagement
• Manage our BW1 social club by coordinating regular meetings of elected representatives, and ensuring that the agreed events are signed off by the CEO and delivered to a high standard, to the set budget, to drive employee engagement
• Agree with the CEO a Corporate Social Responsibility strategy in line with our Charity of the Year initiative and corporate fundraising targets, and ensure that charity fundraising events are delivered on time and in budget.
• Responsible for delivering adhoc events such as team building activities and awareness days, ensuring that promotional materials are created to a high standard as required
• Working closely with HR and Learning and Development to help bring employee engagement initiatives to life
• Promote internal social events, drafting communications, posters and leaflets where necessary
• Plan and coordinate external events including trade shows
• Liaising with external suppliers to facilitate both internal and external events
• Formulate a plan to utilise company noticeboards to increase employee engagement
• Support and develop projects relating to health and wellbeing, retention, recruitment, employee benefits and employee recognition awards
• Driving and promoting company values across all levels of the business
• Brief communications executive on required internal engagement activities and work together to formulate effective promotion across the business
• Regularly maintain internal communications channels including drafting newsletters and keeping up to date the intranet
• Managing colleague surveys and responses
• Maintain and monitoring programme of all media outlets to keep the business informed regarding any media exposure of our brand
• Provide social media, communications and marketing support as required including updating the content for the website and intranet, and other social media platforms
As well as the above, you will perform any other adhoc duties as and when required.
This role will suit an individual with a marketing and communications background and experienced in coordinating internal and external events. We are seeking a bubbly, confident and outgoing person who can interact with all types of people at all levels.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and professional with a positive attitude who demonstrates a commitment to the BW Legal business vision and values. Good organisational skills are vital and you will have a high attention to detail.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to present information in a clear, concise and interesting manner. You must demonstrate excellent copywriting, proofreading, editing and literacy skills with a high level of accuracy.
The successful candidate will have full-mix marketing experience and demonstrate the following skillset:
• Educated to degree level in relevant field is preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud
• Experience using content management systems
• Demonstrable design skills is desirable