Implementation | Leeds | £19,000 - £23,000
The Data Processing Coordinator is responsible for handling the import of data into case management including all new business. You will also be involved in handling incidents and service requests that relate to case management configuration, letter templates, and “business as usual” work on the mailhouse process.
There will also be opportunity to assist with case management development and customisation, and in gathering requirements, and development, evaluation and support of new features.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Processing and uploading of new business files and customer updates
• IT Support relating to technical issues involving case management configuration, and letter templates in case management systems
• Assist with the development and maintenance of case management procedures
• System documentation maintenance and review.
• Communication with customers as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
BW Legal is looking for an individual who is detail-orientated and is able to adapt to the changing demands to the role.
You will be skilled at diagnosing technical issues and have the ability to match technical resource to manage the issue appropriately.
With excellent communication skills, you are a collaborative team player and eager to learn and progress in the role. You will be able to organise your workload, effectively managing multiple tasks in a timely manner.
You will demonstrate an awareness of the professional standards required when working in a regulated law firm and the importance of delivering a quality service to our clients.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Experience of case management systems and procedures is advantageous but not essential.
• High level of competency using Microsoft Office applications.