Compliance | Leeds | £21K
As a Complaint Handler you will work within our Compliance department and be responsible for your own cases that are following the written complaints process. This will involve reviewing the full customer journey and our adherence to our company complaints policy. You will also ensure that we have demonstrated adherence to the FCA DISP rules. You will at all times fully investigate any concerns raised by our customers and ensure that we demonstrate at all times the TCF principle.
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to expand their experience in the Legal or Financial sectors with a rapidly growing company, which see Compliance as an essential asset to the business to sustain its continued growth.
Your role will include:
• Review and update complaints logs and client logs, date subject rights logs.
• Investigate, analyse and report the root cause of complex complaints and to find a fair solution.
• Identify and escalate any possible business risk to the Compliance Manager.
• Responding to Data Subject Rights
• Analysing, identifying and dealing with monthly reports as per client requests.
BW Legal is seeking a strong team player who is highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment and have fair approach when dealing with customers.
We are looking for someone who has a confident disposition when dealing with customers and can demonstrate an eagerness to learn. You will have a fair analytical approach towards your daily tasks and use your skills to ensure all tasks are completed with a high attention to detail.
As a key member of the team, you will communicate effectively and demonstrate an awareness of the professional standards required when working in a dual regulated law firm and delivering quality of service to our clients.
• An A level qualification in English is desirable but not essential
• You will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate similar experience where you have either worked in a complaints handling role
• It is essential for you to be familiar with using office packages, including Excel, Word & Outlook.
• Be familiar with eth FCA’s Complaints Handling Rules (DISP)