Collections | Leeds | £18,200 - up to £21,200 OTE | 37.5 hours
Engaging with customers over the telephone, you will be working on behalf of a number of different clients from different sectors such as parking, financial and utilities.
Responsible for making the decision on what is the best route in helping our customers achieve a positive outcome on their outstanding debt balance.
Your role will involve handling customer queries and reviewing arrangements at periodic intervals to make sure they remain affordable.
We are looking for talented, skilled and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and progress in the role, and strive for excellence in every task.
We welcome applications from hard working and driven people who possess excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
As a professional, friendly and pleasant team player, you will embrace collaborative working within your own team and other departments in the business.
You will demonstrate an awareness of the professional standards required when working within a regulated law firm and understand the importance of delivering a quality service to our clients.
• Experience of working in a regulated environment is desirable but not essential
• Knowledge in debt recovery sector is desirable but not essential
• Understanding of regulatory bodies such as the FCA, Financial Ombudsman and OFCOM.
• 1 year experience of telephone based work or a call centre environment.
• Experienced in objection handling, applying the concept the TCF in all aspects of their role.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Decision making skills.
• Customer service skills.
Competitive salary starting at £18,200 with regular six month reviews based on performance and length of service to a maximum salary of £21,200.
Monthly Bonus of up to £280.
1 in 4 Saturday's paid at time and a half (9am -1pm).
Due to the high volume of applications it is not always possible to respond every application. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, unfortunately you have not been successful with your application on this occasion.
Interviews are expected to take place on 5th September 2019.