Job Title – Operations Support Executive
Location – Leeds, Apex View
Hours – 37.5 per week
Salary – £16,700.00 per annum
Do you have excellent attention to detail and looking for a role where you can apply your skills?
Are you looking for a career in administration?
Do you want to work for an award winning Law Firm?
Who are we?
BW Legal is an award winning law firm with extensive experience in consumer and commercial sectors, our client base ranges from debt purchasers to financial institutions. We provide high quality, technology-based, volume and complex debt recovery and litigation services. We are one of the fasting growing Debt Recovery Firms in the UK, and are on our way to becoming an industry leader through extensive growth and success.
Through this growth we are constantly progressing our colleagues to ensure they achieve their career goals by both training and upskilling and also ensuring we foster a culture of promotion from within. Be it moving into collections management or transferring to an area of the business that you wish to be in, at BW Legal we support you to be the best!
What is the role?
- Reviewing and processing internal Management Information reports
- Reviewing and processing Management Information received from suppliers
- Processing external client Management Information /work reports in relation to account closures and queries
- Data entry of incoming documents from clients, customers, 3rd parties and Courts.
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 GCSE’s grades A-C
- Experience using Microsoft office packages, Excel, Word, Outlook (Essential)
- Experience in a high volume data entry role
Attributes & Behaviours
- A passion for administration and attention to detail
- A professional and positive attitude
- Team player
- Demonstrate behaviours that are aligned to BW Legal’s core values
What we offer
A very competitive starting salary at £16,000 per annum, PLUS
- BW Legal Health Cash Plan – Our colleagues can claim back basic healthcare costs with their health plan ranging from optical, and dental to health and wellbeing remedies and therapy
- Death in Service Scheme
- My Wellness – A portal to promote our colleagues wellness, where they can access mini health checks and receive personal coaching to meet their wellbeing goals
- Employee Assistance Programme – A telephones service available to all colleagues in time of need, support and guidance can be provided on a range of issues such a health, relationship and financial
- Health Assured – A ‘health portal’ providing resources, tools and aids to help you stay physically and mentally healthy
- Virtual GP Surgery – A 24/7 service that can be accessed via telephone or webcam, and if prescriptions are needed these can be issued privately and delivered to your choice of address
- Perks – A range of savings, cashback and offers on a range of products and services
- Thrive – A clinically proven application built using computerized cognitive behavioural therapy together with mindfulness exercises that can help to manage an individual’s mental wellbeing.
- Neyber – Providing services through an external provider to help our colleagues be better with their money by providing financial education, affordable borrowing and promoting good savings habits.
- My Staff Shop – provides shopping discounts across thousands of retailers and is fantastic benefit which all colleagues.
- BW1 – BW Legal are committed to ensuring we promote a positive, motivated and social environment across the business, with this in mind the purpose of BW1 is to bring employees across the business together through activities and events.
- Free parking
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Excellent office facilities – including games consoles, charging zones, internet use zones with tablets provided, chill out room and canteen games tables
- BW Legal Café
- Employee incentives – Reward and recognition schemes
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Why not take the time to take the first steps today towards joining our growing team?
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
Due to the high volume of applications it is not always possible to respond every application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of the date you applied, you have not been successful with your application on this occasion.