Location: Leeds City Centre, Apex View
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £25,000 – £29,000 – dependent on experience
Do you have excellent attention to detail and looking for a role where you can apply your skills?
Are you looking for a career as an IT Business Analyst?
Do you want to work for an award winning Law Firm?
This is an exciting and excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. We are expanding our Project Team and looking for a Business Analyst who is professional and energetic in their commitment to the business and enjoys working with a wide range of people to tackle common problems.
The Projects Team at BW Legal is a new team responsible for the smooth and successful execution of strategic and operational improvement projects and has oversight of the business process and procedures architecture.
The team works closely with all areas of the business to analyse, document and propose process and IT solutions. We ensure stakeholder buy in and achieve successful implementation of these projects in a fast paced and fast-growing business environment.
Team members build relationships with business areas and key stakeholders to collect, understand, challenge where appropriate and translate the business requirements to create appropriate specifications for sign off by the business.
This role will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of assigned projects. Our projects can be very varied involving anything from reviewing business processes, to working with 3rd party suppliers, and fully fledged IT application suites for both staff and customers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and gather input from business stakeholders.
- Support best practice across the business and be a champion for the projects process.
- Nurture relationships with business stakeholders and manage relationships between developers, business teams and suppliers.
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Analyse, create and improve business processes and workflows. Elicit requirements from colleagues.
- Translate business requirements into appropriate technical specifications.
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. Monitor and manage project task delivery and overall project plans.
- Create and manage test plans and scripts, conduct functional testing, co-ordinate and document UAT results from the client.
- Deliver projects successfully, identify business benefits and measure how these have been achieved.
Qualifications & Experience
- Solid organisational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver amidst changing business demands.
- Excellent client-facing, 3rd party and internal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Great educational background.
- Proven working experience in analytical roles and/or project management.
- Experience with Liberate by Linetime case management system is desirable.
- Experience in the financial services sector is preferable.
- Business Analysis / PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Attributes & Behaviors
- Focused, Enthusiastic, Demonstrating initiative, Analytical, Open-minded.
- Leadership skills: Assertive, calm, inclusive, people orientated, consultative, communicator, relationship building, conflict resolution, negotiation.
- Excellent time management skills
That’s not all, by joining the BW Legal family you will receive these following fantastic benefits!
- BW Legal Health Cash Plan – Our colleagues can claim back basic healthcare costs with their health plan ranging from optical, and dental to health and wellbeing remedies and therapy.
- Death in Service Scheme
- My Wellness – A portal to promote our colleagues wellness, where they can access mini health checks and receive personal coaching to meet their wellbeing goals.
- Employee Assistance Programme – A telephones service available to all colleagues in time of need, support and guidance can be provided on a range of issues such a health, relationship and financial.
- Health Assured – A ‘health portal’ providing resources, tools and aids to help you stay physically and mentally healthy.
- Virtual GP Surgery – A 24/7 service that can be accessed via telephone or webcam, and if prescriptions are needed these can be issued privately and delivered to your choice of address.
- Perks – A range of savings, cashback and offers on a range of products and services.
- Thrive – A clinically proven application built using computerized cognitive behavioural therapy together with mindfulness exercises that can help to manage an individual’s mental wellbeing.
- Neyber – Providing services through an external provider to help our colleagues be better with their money by providing financial education, affordable borrowing and promoting good savings habits.
- My Staff Shop – provides shopping discounts across thousands of retailers and is fantastic benefit which all colleagues.
- BW1 – BW Legal are committed to ensuring we promote a positive, motivated and social environment across the business, with this in mind the purpose of BW1 is to bring employees across the business together through activities and events.
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Excellent office facilities – including games consoles, charging zones, internet use zones with tablets provided, chill out room and canteen games tables
- BW Legal Café
- Employee incentives – Reward and recognition scheme.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Why not take the time to take the first steps today towards joining our growing team?
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undertake a criminal record check. Due to the high volume of applications it is not always possible to respond every application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of the date you applied, you have not been successful with your application on this occasion.