Location: Leeds City Centre, Apex View
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000 – dependent on experience
Do you have excellent attention to detail and looking for a role where you can apply your skills?
Do you want to work for an award winning Law Firm?
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to expand their experience in the Legal or Financial sectors with a rapidly growing company which see IT as an essential part of the business to sustain its continued growth.
This role is key to the business in helping drive efficiencies and ensure that the way we communicate to customers is optimal in terms of time, effort, need and cost. The ideal candidate would be able to forge their own path in the company and have a large influence in the company to ensure the best customer interactions on a day to day basis. They would participate in regular meetings with senior management to advise on strategy performance and highlight where improvements and enhancements can be gained.
We are looking for someone who shows real ownership of problems and sees them through to resolution, whether on their own, or as part of a cross department collective.
This role would also be involved in analysing all current contact strategies, driving future contact points and preparing outbound daily dial campaigns along with preparing daily trace files to 3rd parties, then verifying the returned information before it us updated in the case management system.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Driving, executing and optimising key elements of the contact strategy using different contact methods (letter, dialler, email and SMS), including campaign planning, strategy, and campaign execution to deliver objectives in support of our client, customer and business requirements.
- Working alongside the Operations, Contact Centre, Compliance and IT Teams you’ll be responsible for driving and delivering the contact campaign activity through all phases: from scoping, planning, design and build.
- Ownership of campaign creation and management to execute operational strategies.
- Monitoring dialler/ email/ SMS letter campaign tasks assigned to other team members.
- Analysing data and identifying contact campaign selection criteria optimisations to drive increased targeting and response success in terms of contact, cost and revenue then presenting them in regular management meetings for review for approval.
- Responsibility for checking regulatory requirements are being met, and monitored, in conjunction with the Operations and Compliance teams.
- Identifying where contact details (Address, Phone Numbers, Email address, etc.) needs to be validated or verified with 3rd parties through trace processes then utilising this information in future contact strategies.
- Specifying your own reports and toolsets to assist in contact strategy functions for internal monitoring and also for c-level reporting.
- Providing key stakeholders with MI & Outputs to aid the business in making informed business decisions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of day to day management of dialler campaigns in a mixed outbound/ inbound contact centre.
- Planning, scheduling and analysis of outbound contact strategies.
- Reviewing Ofcom regulation compliance and performance.
- Ability to create and troubleshoot Microsoft SQL queries, and work with stored procedures and SQL Agent jobs.
- Experience of extracting and manipulating large data volumes for a wide customer base.
- Demonstrable experience of presenting complex data to different audiences.
- Usage of SQL Reporting Services, Tableau or similar web based reporting suites.
- Data warehouse/BI knowledge for analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
Attributes & Behaviors
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Analytical approach to working practices.
- Strong team player.
- Striving for excellence in every task.
- Demonstrates eagerness to learn and progress in role.
- Friendly and pleasant to colleagues.
- Hard working.
- Contributes to a team working environment within own team and in support of other departments.
- Solid organisational skills to effectively manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates an awareness of the professional standards required when working within a regulated law firm and the importance of delivering a quality service to our clients.
- BW Legal Health Cash Plan – Our colleagues can claim back basic healthcare costs with their health plan ranging from optical, and dental to health and wellbeing remedies and therapy
- Death in Service Scheme
- Paid Birthday Holiday – All our colleagues can enjoy a day off on their Birthday on top of their 25 day holiday entitlement!
- My Wellness – A portal to promote our colleagues wellness, where they can access mini health checks and receive personal coaching to meet their wellbeing goals
- Employee Assistance Programme – A telephones service available to all colleagues in time of need, support and guidance can be provided on a range of issues such a health, relationship and financial
- Health Assured – A ‘health portal’ providing resources, tools and aids to help you stay physically and mentally healthy
- Virtual GP Surgery – A 24/7 service that can be accessed via telephone or webcam, and if prescriptions are needed these can be issued privately and delivered to your choice of address
- Perks – A range of savings, cashback and offers on a range of products and services
- Thrive – A clinically proven application built using computerized cognitive behavioural therapy together with mindfulness exercises that can help to manage an individual’s mental wellbeing.
- Neyber – Providing services through an external provider to help our colleagues be better with their money by providing financial education, affordable borrowing and promoting good savings habits.
- My Staff Shop – provides shopping discounts across thousands of retailers and is fantastic benefit which all colleagues.
- BW1 – BW Legal are committed to ensuring we promote a positive, motivated and social environment across the business, with this in mind the purpose of BW1 is to bring employees across the business together through activities and events.
- Free parking
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Excellent office facilities – including games consoles, charging zones, internet use zones with tablets provided, chill out room and canteen games tables
- BW Legal Café – a onsite subsidized café!
- Employee incentives – Reward and recognition schemes
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Why not take the time to take the first steps today towards joining our growing team?
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undertake a criminal record check. Due to the high volume of applications it is not always possible to respond every application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of the date you applied, you have not been successful with your application on this occasion.