Location: Leeds City Centre, Apex View
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 – dependent on experience
Do you have excellent attention to detail and looking for a role where you can apply your skills?
Are you looking for a career as a Call Quality Analyst?
Do you want to work for an award winning Law Firm?
This is an exciting and excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. We are expanding our Call Quality Team and looking for a Call Quality Analyst who is professional and energetic in their commitment to the business and call quality. The successful candidate will mainly focus on auditing calls and providing quality scores across the collections floor, working closely with designated team leaders to continuously improve call scores. Feeding results back to management with recommendations for potential arears of improvement & provide trend analysis based on quality results across the collections arears.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Auditing calls across the collections floor based on a daily target.
- Provide coaching/feedback to agents, seniors, team leaders and work with them to highlight any concerns with regards to call quality.
- Carry out regular audits on a daily basis to ensure procedures and processes are being followed, highlighting any risks to the business.
- Sharing best practices and feedback to team leaders and seniors.
- Attend consistency sessions with agents and team leaders.
- Review best practises and trends across the collections floor to provide daily feedback on areas of risk or improvement.
- Ensuring high standards are maintained and continuously improved across the collections floor.
- Encourage a compliant and TCF attitude across the work environment.
- Share best practices and feedback to key stakeholders within the business
- Adhere to predefined work schedule encompassing call scoring, feedback sessions, team briefs etc.
- Identify areas of risk and collaborate with management to develop action plans where necessary
- Identifying and recommending training needs arising from audits both on individual and trend basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum One Year experience in Call Quality (Essential)
- Excellent understanding of TCF, and Call Quality Framework
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment governing debt collection activity
- Understanding of Litigation processes is (Desirable)
- Experience using Microsoft office packages, Excel, Word, Outlook (Essential)
Attributes & Behaviors
- Strong communication skills
- Feedback skills
- Analytical skills with high level of attention to detail and able to apply common sense approach
- Commitment to the business along with a professional and positive attitude
- Team player
- Initiative and the ability to adapt quickly to different situations;
- Discernment and the ability to assess a situation objectively
- Logical and able to work with defined processes
Proactive approach to improve processes and quality optimisation
That’s not all, by joining the BW Legal family you will receive these following fantastic benefits!
- BW Legal Health Cash Plan – Our colleagues can claim back basic healthcare costs with their health plan ranging from optical, and dental to health and wellbeing remedies and therapy.
- Death in Service Scheme
- My Wellness – A portal to promote our colleagues wellness, where they can access mini health checks and receive personal coaching to meet their wellbeing goals.
- Employee Assistance Programme – A telephones service available to all colleagues in time of need, support and guidance can be provided on a range of issues such a health, relationship and financial.
- Health Assured – A ‘health portal’ providing resources, tools and aids to help you stay physically and mentally healthy.
- Virtual GP Surgery – A 24/7 service that can be accessed via telephone or webcam, and if prescriptions are needed these can be issued privately and delivered to your choice of address.
- Perks – A range of savings, cashback and offers on a range of products and services.
- Thrive – A clinically proven application built using computerized cognitive behavioural therapy together with mindfulness exercises that can help to manage an individual’s mental wellbeing.
- Neyber – Providing services through an external provider to help our colleagues be better with their money by providing financial education, affordable borrowing and promoting good savings habits.
- My Staff Shop – provides shopping discounts across thousands of retailers and is fantastic benefit which all colleagues.
- BW1 – BW Legal are committed to ensuring we promote a positive, motivated and social environment across the business, with this in mind the purpose of BW1 is to bring employees across the business together through activities and events.
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Excellent office facilities – including games consoles, charging zones, internet use zones with tablets provided, chill out room and canteen games tables.
- BW Legal Café
- Employee incentives – Reward and recognition scheme.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Why not take the time to take the first steps today towards joining our growing team?
Please note that successful applicants will be required to undertake a criminal record check. Due to the high volume of applications it is not always possible to respond every application. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of the date you applied, you have not been successful with your application on this occasion.