Founded in 2009, BW Legal has seen continued growth year on year due to the expertise we show in the debt recovery industry and has grown in to the UK’s largest independent debt recovery law firm, with 250 staff based out of our Leeds HQ.
As a one stop shop for debt collection and litigation we are specialists in what we do and are focused on delivering market leading recovery solutions in an ethical and fair manner.
We have also mastered the capability to carry out collections across highly regulated consumer debt sectors as well as traditional commercial debt.
Our experience is combined with scale and a fully bespoke platform to make us the obvious choice for organisations with debt issues. As we are a firm of solicitors, we can handle debt collection at all stages including fully defended litigation.
We are recognised within the industry for our compliance and fairness, whilst achieving optimum results and brand protection for our clients.
Being dual regulated gives assurances, to both our clients and customers, that the services which we offer are carried out in line with the principles set by both the SRA and the FCA. Our ethical approach also ensures we are focused on achieving the fairest outcome for the customer based on their own specific set of circumstances.
As a result we have won multiple awards in the debt collection sector for demonstrating our effectiveness and value for money.
- 250 staff from one head office who concentrate solely on debt collection;
- Largest specialist debt collection law firm in the UK;
- Specialists in consumer debt;
- Specialists in commercial/business debt across all sectors;
- Cutting edge and compliant platform includes call monitoring, bespoke reporting, online portal and volume court claim issue;
- Multi-Award winning at debt collection awards; and
- Unlike most law firms, we operate a modern, lean management structure which keeps us in front in terms of technology and compliance and allows us to deliver truly cost effective solutions.